The NewGrounds Machine The NewGrounds Machine

it was a nice flash

this wasn't to bad.

Super Mario Adventure 2.1 Super Mario Adventure 2.1

This Was Good but.....

That Would have been the shit!! but it wasn't as good as it could've been you should restart the series and......MAKE IT THA SHIT!!!!!!

Ctiger responds:

Just wait for 2.2 and I promise number 3 will be one flash file. K?

The Interrogation The Interrogation

boring

this game was boring thru the whole thing.

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

hmmmmm......

this game sucked for a create a ride game.
there wasn't enough to do, the only humour waz probably the hunk of shit you had to build, and the barn yard scene.

Beat 6 (Fruity Loops & Acid) Beat 6 (Fruity Loops & Acid)

Hey

This was a good track man!
How do ya make the tracks on Fruitloops longer?

timbaland responds:

I'm glad you liked it!
Thanks for actually writing a review. There seem to be a lot of ppl just taking my loops. I uploaded them to help flash artists, not the beat jackers, lol!

I'm not sure what u mean: At the time, I made these beats, I was using the demo. I saved the song in pieces as WAV files and reassembled the beat in Acid. If u find a full (or cracked) Fruityloops, u should be able to save and extend the beats using the "playlist". The new version is so vast and complex it's kinda discouraging, lol!

I hope that helps.
<timobialo2 at yahoo dot com>

Mean Be - Vocals Mean Be - Vocals

Good

This was a good track
hey man that fruitloop studio how do you make longer loops i only got this shitty ass 3 sec one

DroopyA responds:

Sorry, I just now saw this. In FL, go to view and select "Playlist". You'll see a grid pop up with 1,3,5,7... on the top and pattern1, patter2, Pattern3... on the side.

The top indicates the bars and the left indicates your beat. So if you click on Pattern1, 1 then pattern 1 will play on bar 1. If you click Pattern1 on 1 2 3 and 4 then pattern1 will play on the first 4 bars.

If you click Pattern2,5 then it'll play pattern1 4 times, and then play pattern2. It's hard to explain, but if you play with it you'll understand better.

Oh... and I'm glad you enjoyed my music. Thanks for listening.